Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Scene article, not my own












I can't resist sending you all over to the Scene to read Jack Silverman's article about The Cherry Blossoms and their European tour, which Dave joined in Glasgow. Jack's piece may give you a better sense of what the band's all about than their own website does, and hey, I like seeing Dave's name in print. Click here to read it.

The painting above, as well as the one with the article, is by Peggy Snow, whose vocals are the heart and soul of the Cherry Blossoms. Peggy makes it her mission to memorialize doomed buildings, racing out to demolition sites even as the bulldozers move in. You can see more of her paintings here.

2 comments:

mrb said...

You are such an amazing blogger. Each morning if I look at your site first, my day is already better. Thank you.

BitterGrace said...

You're welcome, mrb. I'm glad you like it here.