Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The real me

So, I saw this silly article on Yahoo!, and I just couldn't resist getting my very own online handwriting analysis. Here's what I'm telling the world with my illegible scrawl:

"Bitter is an introvert." (Duh. Do extroverts spend a lot of time poring over their own handwriting?)

"The first time someone angers Bitter, she probably will not say anything to that person at that time. However, she will mentally keep track of everything this person does wrong to her until she cannot hold her emotions inside any longer. Then; Boom! Bitter will cloud up and rain all over them." (Just call me Storm.)

"Bitter has a desire for attention." (You think?)

"Bitter can disagree without being disagreeable." (Try telling that to the people I rain all over.)

"In reference to Bitter's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things ... She probably gets too many things going at once." (This must explain all the dogs.)

"Bitter is capable of seeing far into the future." (Of course--that's why I own enough perfume to last into the next millenium.)

"Bitter has a tendency to put things off, Bitter procrastinates." (No, really?)

"Bitter exaggerates about everything that has a physical nature. Although she may not intend to deceive or mislead, she blows things way out of proportion because that is the way she views them. She will be a good story teller." (There you have it. Don't believe everything you read on this blog.)

Nothing in there about fringe politics or a love of antique smut. I guess those'll just be our little secret. You can get yourself analyzed here.

8 comments:

Whodoo said...

Says I'm defiant and have a temper! Well, they can just kiss my grits.

BitterGrace said...

You, defiant? I'm shocked!

Whodoo said...

I know, right? I think it was the fat K.

chayaruchama said...

Hah !
Ought I to try this out ?
Last time I had my handwriting analyzed, it was a nightmare.
That was over 25 years ago, in Hauppage, NY, LOL....

Mary said...

Wow, how did I miss this post, Gracie? You're on my daily-must-read list. Okay, I'm gonna take it.

chayaruchama said...

Well, boys and germs, it ain't pretty.

I'm really self-confident [WHAAAT ?]and can get along with most people, and I'm just SO successful [are they NUTS ?].
I gotta LOT of secrets in my past [ no shit, Shylock !].

I'm a 'middle of the roader'.
DANG.

Mary said...

And I apparantly have ice water in my veins. Hmmph!!

BitterGrace said...

I dunno, Chaya--you seem pretty successful to me. You're damn entertaining, in any case ;-)

Mary, that's just another way of saying you're very cool (sorry, couldn't resist.)