Thursday, May 6, 2010

And the lucky Bourbon French winner is...


















...Dissed--or should I say dissed? You know who you are. Click the email link over there on my profile, please, and send me your address along with your choice of scents. I'll get them off to you shortly.

While we're on the subject of luck, I'm sorry to say that I'm feeling even luckier than I did a few days ago. Though my home was almost untouched, the flood damage in this area has turned out to be even worse than we first realized. Many people here are in need of immediate help, and there'll be a lot of repair and rebuilding to do. If you would like to help, The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee is a very good place to drop some money. You can do that here. Thanks!

La Partie de Dés, René Schützenberger, 1910

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Will click over to your org in a moment--been thinking about y'all.

But first--who did the artwork? I really love it. Beyond antique smut I think. There's a tenderness in the gaze, and the women have some privacy. And I can feel those poses in my own body, especially the woman with her knees tucked underneath her. That's rare...

Oh--and--congrats dissed! Maria introduced me to some Bourbon French scents in the past and they are a real treat!

dissed said...

The flooding is terrible. Glad you're okay.

It IS my lucky day. Thank you!

BitterGrace said...

Alyssa, I agree that that the figures are really beautiful and natural. Schutzenberger did a lot of these sweet nudes. I trawled Google for an image of the original of this one (which I believe was taken from a post card), but no luck. Here's a little bit about RS: Click