Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm sending you elsewhere

First of all, my post for today is at Turn Outward. Click here to read it. (Warning, it's sad.)

More sadness--though it's an exquisite, transcendent sadness--can be found at Mary's lovely blog, in her post on the Rembrandt etching show she recently saw. You'll find it here.

Finally, I stumbled on a very good site for mystical poetry, Poetry Chaikhana, which you can find here. At the top of the home page you'll see links to the poems arranged by poet, theme, tradition, and period. I can't believe I never came across it before, because I realize now it's on several blog rolls I see all the time. Anyway, it won't be to everybody's liking (Bozo, you might not dig it), but I find it a pleasant place to browse.

Happy Monday, or as near as you can get to it.

No comments: