Thursday, October 9, 2008

A change of scenery


















I had every intention of making good on my teaser below for a "Bring Out Your Dead" post, but thanks to some ordinary craziness, including a missing pet (now recovered), I haven't had time for writing. Now I'm leaving early in the morning for beautiful Humboldt County, CA, to spend a few days with Dave. I may blog a bit while I'm there, depending on how much fun I'm having. In any case, I'll be back here after October 15, and tell you all about it. 'Bye.


Photo of Little River in Humboldt County by Greg Kidd, from Wikimedia Commons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruh-Roh! Did Pearl make a break for it?

Have a lovely time! I'll keep a candle in the window for you.

BitterGrace said...

Yup, it was Pearl. I found her standing at a neighbor's door, barking to be let in. I think she was having a senior moment.

It's gorgeous here, but cold.

Perfumeshrine said...

Come on and hurry bringing it out!!
BTW, you've been tagged on my blog ;-)